“Nothing is worthwhile unless it touches the customer.”
- Edgar Woolard, CEO, DuPont
Marketing encompasses all activities that keep a company focused on its customers, attaining and retaining them. The four “P’s” of marketing, Product, Price, Promotion and Place give a high level focus to structure the plan around. Marython Associates, drives into your business to understand how you customers view your products and how to maximize your strengths to increase profitability. The following outlines the Marython Associates process for creating a marketing plan for success.
- Define the business you are in
- Define the products or services you provide
- Who is your key target buyer? End user?
- What are the competitive market segments you compete in?
- Distribution channels
- Product/service positioning
- What is your pricing vs. competition
- Integration with sales for execution
- Brand communications plan
- Market research – metrics to measure
- Next generation product/services
This is when you put on those running shoes and get outside to start the run!