The strategic marketing planning process integrates the business goals of the company which leads into the marketing goals and objectives. Strategic marketing takes the opportunity to look at where you are today and predict your future. To develop and implement a clear and practical strategic marketing plan, Marython Associates implements the following process:
- Review and commit to organization’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Environmental analysis
- Competitive analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Situational analysis – analysis of different tactics and trade-offs
- Financial investments and ROI anticipated
- Marketing Plan – decision on tactics to pursue, define metrics
- Integration with sales
- Measure and modify as needed
This is the planning before the action, knowing the route before the run!